Friday, August 8, 2008

today's occrence

In today’s class, we learned the way of presentation, especially the part of introduction. We learned that introduction needs some factors. For example, greeting, grabber, introducing myself, and so on. Actually, we spoke our introduction to our group members. It was very nervous for me. I thought I want to speak openly!
And we went to the museum as activity outside of class. We watched pictures and traditional things. They made me impressed so much. After that, I walk around the downtown with my friend’s Takumi Bannai. We bought some cloth and it was very fun!
By the way, most of us stayed up at last night. So we were so sleepy in today’s class. I think it was a kind of problem.
Anyway, I had a very good time today!!


Takumi Kuramoto

No comments: